As of 1986, Colby Enterprises' assets were estimated to be slightly over $42 billion dollars.
Colby International headquarters are located in Los Angeles, at the Colby Towers. The corporation also has offices in New York, Houston, London, Paris, France, Lagos, Singapore, Caracas, Buenos Aires and Tokyo.
Colby Enterprises subsidiariesEdit
Based in San Francisco. In 1985, its gross earnings were $720 million dollars.
Based in Houston. In 1985, its gross earnings were $642 million dollars.
Colby Aerospace LabsEdit
Based in San Jose. In 1985, its gross earnings were $5 billion dollars.
Based in Eureka, California. In 1985, its gross earnings were $22 thousand dollars. Colby Timber is where Jason's "granddad" started the family business.
Colby Marine TransportationEdit
Based in California, it has a tanker fleet capacity of 1.6 million dead weight tons. Projected earnings are detected to double in 1987 with the joint venture with Denver-Carrington.
Colby Enterprises' Board of DirectorsEdit
- Jason Colby (Chairman of the Board of Directors)
- Constance Patterson (seat vacated after her death in January 1987, reanimated Constance Patterson reclaimed her seat in 1988)
- Monica Colby
- Jeff Colby
- Miles Andrew Colby (appointed in January 1987 to fill Constance's vacated seat, she vacated the seat when the reanimated Constance Patterson returned in 1988)
- Sable Colby (appointed a seat on the board as part of her divorce settlement)
- Garrett Boydston
Colby Enterprises' empoyeesEdit
- Jason Colby (CEO and Chairman of the Board of Directors)
- Constance Patterson (Member of the Board of Directors; formerly owned 50% of the company's voting stock)
- Garrett Boydston (General Counsel; Member of the Board of Directors)
- Monica Colby (Vice-President; General Counsel and Member of the Board of Directors)
- Jeff Colby (President; Member of the Board of Directors; owns 50% of the company's voting stock)
- Sable Colby (Class A stockholder; Member of the Board of Directors)
- Sharen (Executive Assistant to Jason Colby)
- Nick Lavadas (Captain of the Trident tanker)
- William Mahoney (Engineer)